Financial Review and Recommendation
We will carry out an extensive assessment of your financial circumstances at the outset to establish your financial planning requirements. This will include:
- understanding your situation by gathering information about your existing financial arrangements and full personal circumstances;
- understanding your investment knowledge and attitude and tolerance towards investment risk;
- recommendation of an asset allocation model that matches your investment risk profile and the subsequent assessment and suitability of any existing investments;
- analysis and design of your investment strategy
- presentation of your recommendation;
When we provide you with our suitability report it will be your decision whether to implement our recommendations either completely or in part. A clear breakdown of what our charges/fees are for setting up your plan are included in our Disclosure Document, which you will have.